I know we're going into Fall and this dish is more indicative of Summer, but gosh, it's delicious and SO simple to put together!
I know the thought of homemade pesto might scare some, but this recipe is pretty fail safe, just bang the ingredients into a handheld blender, wizz, and you're ready to go. The perfect mid week meal!
- 10 1/2 oz of fresh or frozen peas (shelled)
- 2 1/2 fl oz extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 3 1/2 oz Parmesan (grated)
- 3 1/2 oz almonds (blanched)
- 1 lb 2 oz of dried Penne pasta
- 9 oz fava beans (shelled)
Techniques : cooking
Room : Kitchen