A by-product of a plugged in life is that we are surrounded daily by a plethora of cables, a never ending proverbial rats nest of insulated wires.
These simple DIY ideas aim to cull the clutter by neatly storing and arranging those pesky cables, and in many cases adding an aesthetic beauty to our daily lives.
1. Plastic hangers make great cord storage, from Apartment Therapy
2. Use plastic buckets to prevent tangled extension cords, from Real Simple
3. PVC pipes are great for to making cord and hose hooks, from The Family Handyman
4. Make a supercharged cable storage box, from Two Loose Teeth
5. Build a custom cord-storage box from toilet roll holders, from Apartment Therapy
6. Use insulated foam to tidy cords, from Martha Stewart
7. Avoid tangles, use a sunglass case to store cords & cards in your bag, from Apartment Therapy
8. Organizing your cords is easy with simple bulldog clips, from Turnstone
9. Use a glass shaker to make a simple twine holder, from Notes from the Patch
10. Use plywood or MDF scraps for to electrical cords, from The Family Handyman