Each family has its own tradition over Christmas lunch, maybe you're being adventurous with a 3 in one bird, a glazed gammon or plump chicken, either way I've rounded up a few of my favorite sides to compliment your main meal.
1. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sunflower Seeds, from Martha Stewart
2. Braised Leeks, from Simply Recipes
3. Creamed Spinach, from Good Food
4. Roasted Potatoes, from Leite's Culinaria
5. Honey Roasted Beetroot, from Good Food
6. Cornbread, Wild Mushroom and Pecan Stuffing, from Martha Stewart
7. Cheddar Biscuits, from Martha Stewart
8. Cabbage with Carraway, from Good Food
9. Yellow Wax Beans with Toasted Almonds, from My Recipes
10. Roasted Root Vegetables, from La Tavola Marche
Happy planning, cooking and wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
Decor Element : accessories