Garages can be a blessing and a curse. It's nice to have the space to store everything, but what happens when you store everything??? Things get messy, that's what. Here are ten projects to help you kick the clutter and keep things looking organized!
1. Hang bins overhead for more availabke floor space. via Alpha Rubicon
2. Rain gutters suddenly have a new (and awesome) use. via The Family Handyman
3. Create a station for all your paint supplies complete with a removable cart! via 2 Little Superheroes
4. Attract all the metal bits and keep them in one place with this magnet strip! via BHG
5. Pure genius. Hang all the major tools on one wall and then trace the outlines of each! via Martha Stewart
6. I lost my marbles when I saw this. Keep hardware in large muffin tins! via The Family Handyman
7. This DIY bike rack cost less than $2 to make! It was built for indoor use, but the same rack could be used in a garage! via The Great Indoors
8. Keep all shoes neatly organized! via Sunny Side Up
9. A wall of hooks for anything and everything! via Country Living
10. Build a wall of pegboard with hooks where you can hang all your tools, mops, and brooms! via C.R.A.F.T.
What other great organization ideas have you seen floating around the internet???