Wanting to incorporate leather into your life, but unsure how to do it? Here are 11 do-it-yourself projects using leather that range on a scale from beginner to awesome! The leather lunch bag might be my favorite...
1. DIY Leather Ottoman by Lovely indeed
2. Leather Stool Cover via Design Milk
3. Leather Cord Roll via Brit + Co.
4. Leather Cabinet Pulls via Improvised Life photo by sally schneider
5. Leather Laptop Case via Oh Happy Day
6. Leather Lunch Bag via Heart of Neon
7. Leather Button Coasters via Whimseybox
8. Braided Leather Dog Leash via Sketch42
9. Leather Herb Labels via Chris Loves Julia
10. Leather Mail Basket via Design Sponge
11. Leather & Wood Lunch Box by Mr. Lentz