I know, it's a big effort to lug your sewing machine up onto the craft table and dig out all of your fabric and thread... but trust me, you'll be happy you did once you finish a couple of these easy projects.
1. This pom pom pillow is the easiest tutorial of them all... and so creative! Find out how to make one yourself here.
2. Feeling blah after a long winter? Spice up your bathroom with this colorful shower curtain. Check out the full tutorial by Martha Stewart.
3. Find out how Alissa made these beautiful roman shades on her blog 33 Shades of Green. They're actually easier than they look!
4. Embarrassed every time you serve dinner with those crusty old potholders you bought nine years ago? Freshen up your kitchen with a set of these bright floral ones. Instructions are available here.
5. Sew a couple of these Rollie Pollie poufs for your living room or your kids' playroom... they're comfy and stylish! Find out how to make them here.