'How clever!' was my first response when seeing Remodelaholic's kitchen cabinet door headboard. AND, get this, it only cost $15!!!!! Here's a list of supplies Cassity used to make it:
- 2 to 4 old kitchen cabinet doors (I think the raised panel types like Cassity were a perfect choice)
- MDF, size dependent on the doors used
- 9 linear feet of baseboard molding
- 1- 8 foot 4 x 4, cut in half
- 3 - 8 foot 2 x 2's
- for optional wall-hanging installation, a 6 foot 2 x 4
For a list of tools as well as the entire tutorial, head over to Remodelaholic.