Forget the buttercream, this cake writes the message itself. Made of food grade silicone, the mold is heat proof up to 300 degrees. You might balk at the $32 price tag, but it'll save you in icing and time. (Not to mention the aggravation when your pastry bag decides to blow a hole right in the middle of the ‘P's’ and your cake is suddenly drenched in purple icing because your niece insisted on ‘the writing part’ be in purple to match her Princess Birthday Party Theme.) Anyway, use it once and you might start a new, welcomed birthday tradition. From the Spoon Sisters.
More Like This
- How to Make a Folded-Paper CD Case
- Top 10 Uses For Used Coffee Grounds
- Making Wall Art out of Styrofoam
- How to: Dye Clear Glass ANY Color (A New Technique)
- 36 Easy Handmade Christmas Card Ideas
- How To Make An Upside Down Tomato Planter
- How to Antique Paper
- How to Fold a Paper Rose
- To Faux or Not to Faux: Which is Better?
- How to Make a Rock Bowl Flame