The Design Museum has an extraordinary online exhibit of chairs. Starting in the late 1800's and ending in the 2000’s, the exhibit includes pictorial examples from each period as well as historical information regarding the design trends of the time and the influential designers that shaped the trends.
More Like This
- How to Make a Folded-Paper CD Case
- How to: Dye Clear Glass ANY Color (A New Technique)
- Top 10 Uses For Used Coffee Grounds
- Making Wall Art out of Styrofoam
- 36 Easy Handmade Christmas Card Ideas
- How To Make An Upside Down Tomato Planter
- How to Antique Paper
- To Faux or Not to Faux: Which is Better?
- How to Fold a Paper Rose
- How to Make a Rock Bowl Flame