Today is January 3rd. That can only mean one thing: organization season has begun. We're starting it off with this very clever and easy DIY closet organizer that's made out of a chunk of plywood and the hook from an old wooden hanger. Family Handyman gives us all the details on this page of home organization tips and storage tips. It's the second project to the last, but the entire list is worth a look-see.
More Like This
- How to Make a Folded-Paper CD Case
- Top 10 Uses For Used Coffee Grounds
- How to: Dye Clear Glass ANY Color (A New Technique)
- Making Wall Art out of Styrofoam
- 36 Easy Handmade Christmas Card Ideas
- How To Make An Upside Down Tomato Planter
- How to Antique Paper
- How to Fold a Paper Rose
- To Faux or Not to Faux: Which is Better?
- How to Make a Rock Bowl Flame