If you have a porch, I envy you. I've always wanted a porch and feel all homes built from this day forward should have one. So, if unlike me, you do have a porch, here's 12 ways to get it into ship shape.
- Prune the landscaping in front of the porch
- Assess the condition of the porch's floor
- Paint the porch's ceiling blue
- Prep your porch's swing--or add one
- Clean your flag so it's ready to fly--or buy a flag
- Install hooks for hanging plants
- Add a rug
- Add a ceiling fan
- Make the entrance welcoming
- Put a new coat of paint on the furniture, if needed
- Rearrange the placement of the furniture
- Add lighting
For more information regarding each of these tips, visit Houzz.