This easy no-sew, no-knit hand-printed scarf project makes a perfect and perfectly easy gift for everyone on your list. And since they cost under $2.00 to make, you can create one to match every coat and outfit in their closet.
Click play to watch the video, or check it out here.
- 1/8' yard fleece
- Long straight edge/yard stick
- Rotary cutter or scissors
- Contact paper
- Craft knife and sharp blade
- Fabric paint
- Stencil brush
Here's a quick run down:
- Doing your best to keep everything square, cut out your scarf shape. It can be whatever width and length matches your body and taste.
- Create a stencil with the contact paper, peel off the backing, and adhere it to the scarf.
- Using quick dabbing motions, blot the paint into the stencil.
- Remove, wrap it around you, and rock around the Christmas tree!