- Make It: DIY Retro-Inspired IKEA Storage Hack
- Before and After: A Mid-Century Modern Cabinet Gets a Refresh
- Make It: DIY West Elm-Inspired Jute Rug
- How To: Turn a Ceramic Cup into a DIY Wind Chime
- Make It: Easy DIY Industrial-Modern Bookcase
- Make It: DIY Side Table from Old Paint Buckets
- How To: Make DIY All-Natural Citronella Candles
- How To: Make Your Own Removable Wallpaper
- Make It: Modern DIY Circular Rope Rug
- Make It: DIY Colorful Pom Pom Throw Blanket
This minimalist DIY light reminds me a little bit of the (much, much more expensive) Pipe Light by Tom Dixon. While his version is made from powder coated aluminum, this clever interpretation is crafted from -- wait for it -- a discarded cardboard poster tube!… Continue Reading
What's black and white and wood all over? A modern, rustic, Scandinavian Christmas! We've rounded up forty (40!!) Scandinavian-style holiday decor ideas that will have you daydreaming of log fires and warm glasses of glogg in no time. God Jul!
Curbly recently had the great pleasure of creating a series of Mid-Century Modern holiday decorations for DIY Network, including everything from ornaments to stockings to wreaths. We're excited to share our final project with you, this awesome, modern floating centerpiece! Check it out!
Whether it's the firehouses that protect you or the community centers that provide shelter and food, they tirelessly serve your community every day. Now you can reward their hard work by nominating them to win a new IKEA® kitchen in the 2nd annual Rescue Remodel Contest.… Continue Reading