- Makeover Tour: A Master Bedroom Gets an Eclectic, Mid-Century Inspired M...
- Make It: Easy DIY Wooden Ladder Wardrobe
- 29th Avenue: A Fresh and Functional Home Office Makeover - THE BIG REVEAL!
- How To: Show-Stopping DIY Geometric Wood Flooring
- 29th Avenue: A Fresh and Functional Home Office Makeover
- Halloween How To: Modern DIY Ghost Figurines
- Make It: DIY Woven Hanging Planters
- Halloween How To: SUPER Creepy DIY Bone Wreath
- How To: DIY Modern Farmhouse-Style Bathroom Vanity
- How To: Make a Rolling Firewood Cart
If you've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty, chances are they all need a little protection from the hazards of daily life -- or at least from surface scratches. Here are 20 creative DIY sleeves and cases for laptops and tablets!… Continue Reading
After a winter's worth of weather, chances are your doormat is looking a little sad. Cheer up your entryway and welcome guests inside with one of these clever DIY doormat ideas!… Continue Reading
I love this light-up sign idea! While the wording isn't particularly applicable to my life (no kids here!), it's a clever wall art / lighting combo project that could easily be adapted to anyone's space or personal style! … Continue Reading
I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for decorative bowls (And throw pillows! I loves me some throw pillows. Oh, and blankets. And probably ten thousand other things, let's be honest. Anyway, back to bowls...). There's always a use for them, whether they're actually holding anything or just looking pretty. These DIY glitter bowls definitely fall into the latter, straight-eye-candy category, which is fine by me!… Continue Reading
Like I mentioned before, we don't really have an entryway that allows for a lot of coat rack/wall hook/shoe storage/seating fuss. That's not to say that I'm not constantly looking for inspiration in other people's spaces! Here are 10 clean and modern entryways and "landing zones" that could be adapted or re-interpreted for just about any home -- take a peek!… Continue Reading
We're excited to share an exclusive makeover with you today! You may remember Alexandra Hedin and her fresh and colorful style from her week of inspiring guest posts last spring. Since then, she's been busy giving her basement laundry room a bright, cheery, and oh-so-functional makeover. Read on to check out the new space and get some behind-the-scenes details!… Continue Reading