- Make It: Modern 3D Geometric Paper Christmas Tree
- Roundup: 30 Holiday Wrapping Paper and Gift Box Printables
- How To: Make Your Own Modern Sled for Under $60
- Roundup: 20 Free Holiday Gift Tag Printables
- How To: Create Cross Stitch-Inspired Printed Fabric
- Curbly Ornament Challenge: DIY Copper + Brass Geometric Ornaments
- How To: Make Modern Door Stoppers with Concrete and Rope
- Make It: DIY Modern Wooden Christmas Tree
- Roundup: 40 Stylish and Budget-Friendly Holiday Gift Wrap Ideas
- Make It: DIY Wood and Leather Pendant Light
Bold patterns aren't just for walls, as this beautiful kitchen floor makeover proves!… Continue Reading
A series of free, downloadable geometric templates that can be used as forms and molds for everything from candles to concrete planters?? Yes, please! … Continue Reading
My name is Capree and I am a wrapping paper hoarder. (Phew! It feels good to get that off my chest!) I have an entire closet full of wrapping paper and several drawers of a giant, Mid-Century dresser are dedicated to all manner of colorful ribbon. It's... a problem. Fortunately, there is a simple, budget-friendly solution that I can't wait to implement! … Continue Reading
Editor's Note: We're excited to launch a new monthly column featuring exclusive tours of room makeovers -- from DIYers like you! Check in every 3rd Monday to get inspired by a new Makeover Tour.
This month's Makeover Tour is a super colorful and inspiring mudroom -- proof that even tiny spaces can have loads of personality! Read on to get the full scoop on this fun space.
About: I am a busy mom to… Continue Reading
Nothing says "Please, I need a makeover!!" like old, gunky vinyl. If you're in possession of a similarly worse-for-wear piece of furniture, this DIY makeover idea may be just the inspiration you're looking for! … Continue Reading
Have you entered our awesome giveaway with Cree yet?? You could win a $250 Home Depot gift card and 10 of Cree's new state-of-the-art LED light bulbs. Don't miss out!
I'm the type that only keeps magazines around for a short period of time before donating or recycling them, but I love the idea of having a small, rotating collection readily available to peruse. This simple DIY magazine rack would be perfect for storing a few faves!… Continue Reading