Like I mentioned before, we don't really have an entryway that allows for a lot of coat rack/wall hook/shoe storage/seating fuss. That's not to say that I'm not constantly looking for inspiration in other people's spaces! Here are 10 clean and modern entryways and "landing zones" that could be adapted or re-interpreted for just about any home -- take a peek!
1. Mid-Century meets Scandinavian! Yum.
5. Again, clever use of wall space with wall-mounted cabinets. The addition of the mirror is a great idea, too!
6. Rustic charm at its finest! The bench looks like a pretty easy DIY, as well: a slab of wood on two sets of chair legs.
7. Quirky, modern, industrial, and a tiny bit rustic - this entryway pulls all those styles together rather nicely, don't you think?
8. I love, love, love the look of this designer coat stand/catch-all. It wouldn't be too difficult to create something similar for a small entryway.
10. If I had more space, I'd do something like this! For now, a small (or, you know, super tiny) bench and some decorative hooks might be the answer.
Room : Entryway & Hall