Move over beige! Today we're welcoming bold, energizing colors with open arms--and giving neutrals the boot. We've rounded up ten hue-happy bedrooms that are sure to inspire the colorholic in all of us!
2. Wallpaper scraps applied to plywood is a simple and affordable way to add visual interest to any room! See more/photo by Magnus Anesund.
4. Sea foam and bubble gum pink make for a sugary-sweet combo! See more/image by BNOdesign.
5. This cheerful room is full of bright pops of citrus. Also, how fantastic is that rug?? See more/image by Amy Lau Design.
8. A wildly bold ceiling keeps this small room from feeling cramped. See more/image by Magnus Anesund.
10. I've never seen "beachy modern" done so well! See more/images by Bruce Bolander Architecture.