Wind down the week with these quick and easy projects for the weekend. All you'll need is about an hour (or less) to complete any of these 7 DIY projects. There's a simple concrete vase DIY, a copper candlesticks project, and more. Click through to see all 7 DIYs.
Brittni Mehlhoff Featured writer
Hi! I'm Brittni from Paper & Stitch. I am a lover of handmade and mid-century modern, living in Seattle with my husband and two pets. You can find me writing DIY projects and a whole lot more on my blog.
My recent comments
- On: Before and After: How To Style a Nook in Your Dining Room (Post)
The buffet is from West Elm. And we are actually...
- On: Make This: DIY Custom Holiday Wall Art with Removable Decals (Post)
Thanks ladies! Let me know if you make one of...
- On: How to Make a Modern Succulent Planter for $2 or Less (Post)
Danielle - there is a shallow glass container that is resting...
- On: How to: Make a Modern Wooden Christmas Tree Display Shelf (Post)
Thanks so much Alicia and Kate.
- On: The Curbly House: Our Kitchen Revealed! (Post)
The kitchen turned out beautifully. I love it all, but...
Recent Blog Posts
Today, we're excited to share a guest post by Shehzeen of The Desi Wonder Women Blog. Take it away, Shehzeen....
Hi guys. I’m Shehzeen and I’m a lifestyle blogger with a disproportionately high obsession with home décor. I do a mix of DIY with solid, investment pieces and love, love mixing the old with new new.
I love repurposing and finding something that can that can perform a functionContinue Reading