In the spirit of the new year, we're taking a look back at some of some favorites from the archives. Because old acquaintance should not be forgotten, we're bringing some inspired projects back to mind. Today, take a look at a DIY photo booth that is sure to be a hit at any 2012 bash!
More Like This
- Best of Curbly: Top Ten DIY Organization Ideas of 2011
- IKEA Table Gets a Natural Modern Makeover
- A Bright, Colorful Nursery Makeover for Our New Baby!
- How To: Easy DIY Folding Chair Makeover
- The Curbly House: Our Living Room Styled by Emily Henderson
- The Curbly House: Designing Our Master Bedroom with Emily Henderson
- Curbly House: Our Bathroom Reveal
- Our One-Week, Affordable Kitchen Makeover
- Our Simple Spray Paint Porch Makeover (Part 1)
- My Quest for Curbly House Color Inspiration