Once again, Jeffery Rudell outdoes himself as he turns old magazines into a trash can for his craft room. His tutorial might look a bit intimidating at first, but that's only because it's very thorough.
To replicate Jeffrey’s trash can, you’ll need:
- a stack of old glossy magazines
- 15 grommets and a grommet setter OR 15 zip ties
- craft knife and straight edge
- a scrap of wood & small brad
- a hammer
- and finally, a trip over to Jeffrey's tutorial!
P.S. If you need a bit of protection against damp trash, you might consider spraying the inside of your paper trash can with some fixative.
Via. Image by Jeff Rudell.