Instead of buying those expensive spray produce washes, you might want to try this CHEAP and EASY organic alternative.
- 1 T lemon juice from 1 organic lemon (lemon juice is a natural disinfectant)
- 2 T organic vinegar (the acid in vinegar will neutralize most pesticides)
- 1 cup water
- A clean spray bottle
- Squeeze the lemon and measure 1 tablespoon into your spray bottle.
- Add 2 tablespoons of vinegar and 1 cup of water to your spray bottle.
- Put top on bottle and shake well.
- Spray mixture on all your fruit and vegetables.
- Rinse produce with water.