First we had the Psycho house in LEGO, and now we have possibly the creepiest shower curtain ever. Available through Prank Place for 25 bucks, the curtain’s image can be seen from one side only. Use Mother Bate’s silhouette as a decorative statement or install the curtain white side out. Doing so will surely produce some interesting reactions from unsuspecting guests when they pull the curtain closed.
More Like This
- How to Make a Folded-Paper CD Case
- How to: Dye Clear Glass ANY Color (A New Technique)
- Top 10 Uses For Used Coffee Grounds
- Making Wall Art out of Styrofoam
- 36 Easy Handmade Christmas Card Ideas
- How to Antique Paper
- To Faux or Not to Faux: Which is Better?
- How To Make An Upside Down Tomato Planter
- How to Make a Rock Bowl Flame
- Make quick and easy paper roses!