I came across these cute Wine Cork Placecard Holders at Bright and Bold. They aren’t made from real corks but rather resin. They have a flat base and a slot for the name cards themselves. On sale for $22.95 for 12, they seem DIY-able, if using real corks, of course. Which provokes the question: anybody every cut a cork?
More Like This
- How to Make a Folded-Paper CD Case
- How to: Dye Clear Glass ANY Color (A New Technique)
- Top 10 Uses For Used Coffee Grounds
- Making Wall Art out of Styrofoam
- 36 Easy Handmade Christmas Card Ideas
- How to Antique Paper
- To Faux or Not to Faux: Which is Better?
- How To Make An Upside Down Tomato Planter
- How to Make a Rock Bowl Flame
- Why We SHOULD NOT Be Using Pallets in Our Interiors