A local company has developed a quick and relatively easy way to convert those mysterious waste and water pipes in your basement into an additional bathroom. Called The Presto Basement and Bathroom System, the manufacturer says that it is "No-mess [and] ready for use in only 1 ½ days." Right now they sell in the Twin City area, but I’ve been told that a call to Presto might result in a cross country shipment. The system costs about $3k and includes a ceramic toilet, pedestal sink, shower, vanity light, fan, heater and GFI outlet. It can be a DIY project for those of you familiar with plumbing, or you can hire out the installation, which they say should run you an additional $3k.
More Like This
- How to Make a Folded-Paper CD Case
- How to: Dye Clear Glass ANY Color (A New Technique)
- Top 10 Uses For Used Coffee Grounds
- Making Wall Art out of Styrofoam
- 36 Easy Handmade Christmas Card Ideas
- How To Make An Upside Down Tomato Planter
- How to Antique Paper
- To Faux or Not to Faux: Which is Better?
- How to Make a Rock Bowl Flame
- How to Fold a Paper Rose