How clever is this?? Although, when you think about it, it was just waiting to happen. I mean, ties are sort of set up as long tube-pockets. If you get me. You can find
I find these handmade camera cases by Hine to be endlessly inspirational and utterly adorable. Created with felt, buttons, and handstitching, they work just as well as art as an actual camera case. Simply lovely.
Check out Hine's handmade stop motion video about the process below. Via.
In honour of Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, (which b.t.w is awesome and adorable) here's an uber-cute and COMPLETELY simple way to wrap mix-tapes (sigh... remember tapes?) for your best girl (or guy).
Materials: Four compact disc cases
1. Remove the front (the clear part) from three of the cases.
2. Tape or glue the three cases in a box shape, and then add the final case on the back, as in the photo.
3. Help your little seedlings thrive by placing the greenhouse over the plant, using the lid as necessary.
Instead of paying good cash for cd cases, which eventually break and end up in a landfill, how about creating your own, unique folded-paper cd cases that are biodegradable and take up a fraction of the space?
8 ½" by 11" paper
a computer (optional)
1. Center a cd, which you’ll be using as a guide, at the top of a sheet of paper, as shown.
2. Fold in sides of paper to...