Ask a Question Music Studio/Computer Emporium

Music Studio/Computer Emporium

Subscribe to Music Studio/Computer Emporium Tags: office, desk, dyi

Icon_missing_medium Nate SannSon 1 Post

Hi! I am a recent house owner who would like to build an office around modern convience. The goal is too build a desk that will allow for upto 4 workstations in a 12 by 8 (yes tiny) room. The plan is to mount the monitors to increase usable space. I am also going to be using a cable attached to the wall with carabiners hanging from them for wire control each computer has it's own carabiner that holds all the relevent wires (keyboard, mouse, monitor etc.) Each carabiner will hang from the wire and will keep everything seperated. (If this seems odd I can explain it in more detail.) What I am looking for is some help finding examples of built in desks that have lots of surface area and clean lines with some possible storage. Even if the desk isn't built in I am open to find simple/clean design ideas. I am going to have a carpenter do the actual cutting but I will be doing the mounting and design. If anyone here has experience in designing furniture with modern design, please give me a shout. Or just as well, if anyone would be willing to send me sites of designs that they like that I can use for inspiration I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for sharing! :-)

n8

or Cancel

Ask a Question Music Studio/Computer Emporium