Want a garden like pippa5 but don't have the space? Then you might want to give her hanging shoe organizer garden a shot. What I particularly like about this project, is it would great for condo or apartment dwellers, provided the light on the patio/balcony is right for the plantings. To make one, you'll need....
- hanging pocketed shoe organizer
- pole and attachments (pippa5 identifies these as 'curtain pole or pipe fittings, screws')
- a strong metal saucepan or hanging hooks for utensils
- compost, the type that holds moisture
- a piece of 2"x 2" that's as long as the organizer is wide
- a trough planter that's also as long as the organizer is wide
For the entire tute, check out this Instructable.