Over a Readymade they have instructions for this interesting lamp. It might be equally at home over at weebabystuff as it's creator was inspired by the idea of diapers hanging out to dry. He says that it casts baby-soothing shadows in his little girl's nursery.
To make it you'll need:
- Medium-size wire tomato cage
- Small roll of 16-gauge wire
- Ceramic socket
- Hose clamp
- 3 3/4” zinc plated D-rings
- Electrical cord (preferably clear) with on/off switch
- 120 cedar clothespins
- 24” clear flexible tubing (for the base of the cage)
Head on over to Readymade for instructions on how to put the thing together. I reckon with a few more layers you'd be looking at an interesting non-traditional Christmas tree style thingy. Which btw is not that far away.