There's something so festive about candlelight. I tend to light a lot of votives during the holiday season, so naturally I'm a big fan of holiday-themed candles. Here are ten of my favorite candle DIYs that I've been drooling over this December.
1. Make a simple winter balsam scented candle using
this tutorial - free printable label included! [Photo: Francois et Moi]
2. House advent candles in pretty coffee cups surrounded by moss...
here are the details. [Photo: Trendenser]
3. Find out how to make these gorgeous evergreen candles using
these simple instructions. [Photo: BHG]
4. Decorate peppermint mason jar candles in red and green -
here are the details. [Photo: A Pumpkin and a Princess]
5. Here's another lovely and super easy mason jar project. Read more
here. [Photo: BobVila.com]
6. Use wooden slabs to create these lovely rustic candles.
Here's the tutorial. [Photo: Marty's Musings]
7. Transform plain red candles into something more festive using
these directions. [Photo: Journey Into Creativity]
8. Find out how to make these fun beeswax poinsettia candles
here. [Photo: Garden Therapy]
frosted glass candle holders will add a wintery touch to your home. [Photo: Visual Meringue]
understated mini mason jar candles look so pretty with an evergreen sprig. [Photo: Evermine Occasions]