Summer came and went, and now Autumn is upon us. It's now perfectly acceptable to break out the pumpkin and apple treats. Here are five apple desserts that you should make this weekend!
1. If you're having people over for the big game, serve this Apple Pie Dip with Cinnamon & Sugar Tortilla Chips! via The Peach Kitchen
2. Ah yes. The obligatory Apple Cider Donut. It's an Autumn must! via Say Yes To Hoboken
3. These Apple Dumplings are sure to impress neighbors and friends. via Brown Eyed Baker
4. Don't want to make a huge dessert that you probably won't finish? These Single Serving Deep Dish Apple Pies are the answer. via Oh Lady Cakes
5. If you want to stay healthy with just a hint of sweet, this Apple Brie & Honey Bruschetta is sure to keep you satisfied. via The Craving Chronicles