Growing your own herbs is incredibly satisfying. Not only do they take up very little space, they take your cooking to new heights as you start experiment with different flavor profiles, you can even read our guide to choosing your own here.
Here are 10 ideas for planting up your own, small space herb garden.
1. DIY Indoor Herb Planter via Design Sponge
2. How to Turn a Dingy Old BBQ into an Herb Container Garden via Life on the Balcony
3. Hanging Pot with Drainage via the HUNTED INTERIOR
4. Herb Dresser via Sweet Paul
5. How to Make a Bucket Herb Garden via Small Roar
6. Mason Jar Herb Garden via Camille Styles
7. Wood Palette Herb Garden via Etsy
8. How To: Make a One-Pot Indoor Herb Garden via Apartment Therapy
9. Back Door Herb Garden via The Vintage Wren
10. First-Time Herb Garden via The Telegraph